Safety Officer (4 month contract) Rtb) R19 000 p/m
||14 February 2017
||RST000771 - Platinum Weekly Ad
- National Diploma in Safety Management or Environmental Health.
- A recognized safety certification (minimum of 2 weeks training).
- Registration and accreditation from a recognized Health and Safety professional body.
- OHS Act and `Regulations (Latest version of the Act and regulations).
- COID Act (latest version of the Act).
- Incident investigations and Root cause analysis.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment training.
- Health, safety and environmental auditing.
- Environmental recognized course.
- Emergency preparedness co-ordination training.
- Computer literate.